- Vice President
- Application Systems
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
Been to Symposium Before?
To qualify for Sym Club membership (formerly Gold Program), you must have attended at least one Gartner Symposium/ITxpo global event in each of the last three consecutive years. If you've attended for the last two years, you are qualified for Sym Club status if you attend in 2013. To retain Sym Club status, you must attend on an annual basis.
- Priority keynote access. Attend the keynote sessions in the Dolphin Hemisphere rooms; enter up to 15 minutes before the general public opening. Please arrive early.
- Sym Club gift. Visit the Gartner Events Booth at Gartner Research Zone in the Dolphin Foyer to pick up your complimentary gift, the Gartner Events 2014 calendar, plus additional freebies!
NEW AND NOTABLE 2013 AGENDA AND EXPERIENCE
- CIO Program: new agenda subthemes each day, CIO luncheon speakers, C-level peer networking opportunities and new team workshops for CIOs to attend with their leadership teams
- All-new guest speaker lineup, including an expanded CIO Case Study series
- Signature series with sessions focused on new and industry-defining topics that have been rated extremely high by previous Gartner Symposium/ITxpo attendees
- Nexus Convergence sessions focused on the convergence of mobile, social, cloud and information, rather than on each force alone
- Highly popular Strategic Initiatives track with four new subtracks, including a special highlight on smart machines
- Industry Program enhancements, including a new meet-and-greet session and relationship development speaker to commence the program on Sunday morning
- New and improved Agenda Builder and Gartner Events Navigator tools to enhance your conference experience (coming soon!)
And much more.