Event Approval Tools
Attending a Gartner event can help spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We've developed a set of materials that will aid in gaining approval to attend and give you the ability to validate and review your onsite experience.
- Customizable Letter to Your Manager — A Word template with a cost/benefit analysis.
During the Conference
- ROI Worksheet — A Word template for productive note-taking onsite for your sessions, Analyst One-on-One Briefings and Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings.
- Customizable Trip Report — A Word template to help you easily report your ROI from the conference.
- Conference Summary Report — A PDF that highlights what was new and notable, key takeaways, what attendees asked about, interactive polling results, exhibit showcase highlights and more.
See what you missed at Symposium/ITxpo 2012. Download our role-based and industry-focused summary reports:
- Business Intelligence & Information Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure & Operations: Data Center, Server, Storage and IT Operations
- Infrastructure & Operations: Mobile, Client Computing and Communications
- Security and Risk Management
- Sourcing and Vendor Relationships