1 year at Gartner, 15 years industry experience
Location: CT USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Dan Snyder is a Director, Analyst at Gartner, where he focuses on emerging business and technology trends in the U.S. federal government. His key areas of coverage include IT services, federal acquisition policy, market buying trends, and spending forecasts. Mr. Snyder's experience includes assisting federal government contractors with go-to-market strategies, capture management, pre-award acquisition planning, and post-award contract management issues.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Snyder served as Director of Contracts Analysis at Bloomberg, where he advised technology service providers on policy guidelines and strategies to win business with the U.S. federal government. He has more than 14 years of experience working with federal contractors.
- Bloomberg LP, Director, Govt. Contracts Analysis, 9 years
- Deltek Inc., Analyst, 3 years
- Washington Management Group, Analyst, 3 years
- Bachelor, Political Science, Siena College
- Master Business Administration (MBA), George Washington University
- Master Science Government Contracts (MSGC), George Washington University