2 years at Gartner, 2 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Lauren is a Research Director within the Energy & Utilities team. Lauren's primary focus is advising both End User and TSP clients within the Energy Services and Renewable Energy domains.
Prior to joining Gartner, Lauren worked at Director level within the Renewable Energy Sector. She has worked for both Independent Power Producers and and global advisory and service organisations in in senior technical and management roles. She brings a successful executive track record in strategic planning and implementation, business and team development and international business growth.
- AES, Resource Manager , 7 years
- Natural Power, Director of Advisory & Analytics , 5 years
- SLR Consulting , European Power Sector Leader, 1 year
- B.Eng (Hons). 1st Class, Mechanical and Environmental Engineering, University of Strathclyde
- Certificate in Company Direction, Institute of Directors
- Postgraduate Certificate: The Mechanics of Project Finance, Middlesex University
- Womens' Power List, 2017, A Word about Wind
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
21 March 2023Innovation Insight: Power Purchase Agreement Management Solutions for Energy and Utilities
01 March 2023Quick Answer: What Are the Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement Options in the Pathway to Net Zero?
28 February 2023European Commercial and Industrial Organizations’ Energy Investments
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.