1 year at Gartner, 20 years industry experience
Location: CO USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Karen Brown is a Director Analyst at Gartner Research, with a background wide-area networking subjects focused but not limited to U.S. carriers and associated vendors. Her coverage includes WANs, enterprise networking (Ethernet, MPLS, DIA and various access technologies), voice and unified communications, wireless-wireline convergence and SD-WAN.
Prior to joining Gartner, Brown worked as a strategic analyst for Denver-based One Touch Intelligence, covering business telecom services, wireless and cable MSO technology. Her background also includes stints as a writer/editor for various telecommunications trade publications including Multichannel News, Wireless Week and CED.
- KL Brown Consulting LLC, Principal, 1 year
- One Touch Intelligence, Senior Vice President of Industry Intelligence, 13 years
- Reed Business Information, Senior Editor, 6 years
- BS (Journalism), University of Colorado at Boulder
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
12 September 2022Magic Quadrant for SD-WAN
29 June 2022Market Guide for 5G Enterprise Data Services
13 May 2022The Top 5 Trends in Enterprise Networking and Why They Matter: A Gartner Trend Insight Report
- 21 November 2022 - 22 November 2022 IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference
- 06 December 2022 - 08 December 2022 IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference