Sr Director, Advisory
2 years at Gartner, 29 years industry experience
Location: ON Canada | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
James Boyle is a Senior Director within the Gartner IT Leaders Advisory practice. Drawing from 27+ years in business and technology strategy and execution, he provides guidance on strategic portfolio management, transforming PMO services, agile at scale, projects to products, platform and product management, application portfolio management, and furthering business agility, value, and outcomes.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Boyle held leadership positions in several industries, including public sector, utilities, and several Fortune 500 organization within insurance, banking and financial, consulting, and technology.
- Microsoft, Engagement Manager - Consulting Services , 2 years
- Ontario Government , Head, I&IT Strategy & Planning Branch Ministry of Finance and Cabinet, 4 years
- TD Bank, PMO Digital; Portfolio Director; Delivery Transformation Lead; Platform Owner, 10 years
- - BSc, Brock University
- - Executive Certificate in Applied Leadership, Strategic Planning and Execution, Queens University
- - MBA (Information Technology Management),Athabasca University
- - Master's Certificate Project Management, Schulich School of Business - York University