Sr Director, Advisory
2 years at Gartner, 29 years industry experience
Location: ON Canada | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
James Boyle is a Senior Director within the Gartner IT Leaders Advisory practice. Drawing from 27+ years' experience in business and technology strategic execution, he researches and advises on PMO/EPMO/SRO transformation and Strategic Portfolio Management. Notably, this includes strategic alignment and related planning and execution topics of application portfolio management, agile at scale, projects to products, platform and product management, total experience, business architecture, business agility, and furthering value flow for outcomes.
Prior to joining Gartner his experience spans leadership positions in both public and private sector with several Fortune 500 organizations, in a variety of industries such as high-tech, banking and insurance, utilities, consulting, and provincial government.
- Microsoft, Engagement Manager - Consulting Services , 2 years
- Ontario Government , Head, I&IT Strategy & Planning Branch Ministry of Finance and Cabinet, 4 years
- TD Bank, PMO Digital; Portfolio Director; Transformation Lead; Platform Owner, Architect, 10 years
- - BSc, Brock University
- - Executive Certificate in Applied Leadership, Strategic Planning and Execution, Queens University
- - MBA (Information Technology Management),Athabasca University
- - Master's Certificate Project Management, Schulich School of Business - York University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.