Sr Director, Research
2 years at Gartner, 5 years industry experience
Location: Arlington, VA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Betsy Gregory-Hosler joined Gartner in 2021 and serves as a Senior Research Director for Gartner's Sales Research Practice. In her current role, Ms. Gregory-Hosler guides complex research efforts, addressing challenges facing sales leaders and their teams. She collaborates with the peer and practitioner research team to generate actionable business ideas and data-driven insights.
Prior to coming to Gartner, Ms. Gregory-Hosler was a Senior Analyst at the Government Accountability Office, executing research into federal programs for 15 years and developing reports, testimonies and briefings for Congress and the public. She has led research projects in high-risk areas such as federal acquisition, contracting, federal budget challenges and grants management.
- NCR Corporation, Human Resources Consultant / Project Leader, 3 years
- U.S. Government Accountability Office, Senior Analyst, 15 years
- B.A., Economics, Smith College
- Master of Industrial and Labor Relations, Human Resources, Cornell University
- Master of Public Administration, Program Evaluation / Nonprofit Management, Harvard Kennedy School of Government
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.