Sr Director Analyst
2 years at Gartner, 14 years industry experience
Location: China | Language(s): Chinese - Mandarin, Chinese - Shanghaiese (Wu), English, Japanese
Roles and Responsibilities
Xingyu is a Sr. Director Analyst of Data & Analytics team. Xingyu's areas of specialization is Data Management, including cloud DBMS, Data Warehouse/lake, Meta-data management, Data Quality, Data Fabric.
Before joining Gartner, Xingyu has 12 years of consulting working experience, mainly focusing on the data analytics field. He has served clients in multiple industries including consumer retailing, high-tech, and healthcare. His most recent role was Strategy and Consulting Manager in Accenture Japan, leading multiple data-driven-consulting projects for clients in both Japan and China. Previous to that, Xingyu worked as a PM in consulting firms and system integrators and was responsible for data platform implementation projects.
- Accenture Japan, Strategy & Consulting Manager, 3 years
- NTT Data, Global Project Manager, 3 years
- SAP & other software vendors, Solution Consultant, 7 years
- Bachelor's Degree, Communication Engineering, Fudan University
- Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Fudan University