2 years at Gartner, 16 years' experience
Location: China | Language(s): Chinese - Mandarin, English
Roles and Responsibilities
Angela Zhao is a Director Analyst with Gartner Research and Advisory. Ms. Zhao is responsible for IT security topics including security operations, application security, etc. Ms. Zhao holds various certifications including Certified Scrum Master, BSI CSA-STAR Advanced Cloud Security Auditor, ISO27001 Lead Auditor, CISSP, and CISA.
Angela Zhao has 15 years of experience in the IT industry. Prior to Gartner, she worked in BMW Automobile Finance (China) as IT senior manager and deputy of IT head, in charge of IT strategy, governance, security, compliance, risk management, system development and operations, etc. She also has experiences as IT security senior manager in Lenovo and IT auditor / consultant in Ernst & Young.
- BMW Automotive Finance, IT Senior Manager, 5 years
- Ernst & Young, Senior IT Auditor / Consultant, 4 years
- Lenovo, Information Security & Risk Senior Manager, 5 years
- Bachelor of Computer Software, Tsinghua University.
- Master of Computer Science and Technology, Tsinghua University.
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
21 August 2023Tool: Vendor Identification for API Solutions in China
10 July 2023セキュリティ・オペレーション・センターに適したツールを選定するためのヒント
18 May 2023What CIOs Need to Know About China in 2023