2 years at Gartner, 12 years' experience
Location: Netherlands | Language(s): English, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
I am an Analyst on the Gartner for Technical Professionals research team. I focus on helping customers architect and modernize their Data Center, Campus and Cloud Networks by leveraging the most efficient technologies and best practices available. I work primarily with the following technologies: Data Center and Cloud Networking, Spine-and-Leaf Network Fabrics, Software-Defined-Networking and Network Virtualization, Campus and Branch/Remote Networks (Wireless and Wired), Network Automation, Network Security and Monitoring.
In previous roles I assisted companies with technical troubleshooting of Data Center technologies and the engineering of network zones and security enforcement for different projects on the Payment Industry. I also worked as network consultant for Telco/ISP Data Centers serving millions of consumers. I have been a key player in several Data Center Transformation and Cloud-First milestones for enterprises during architecture, engineering, automation and migration of workloads.
- Cisco Systems, Data Center Engineer @ Cisco TAC (Contractor), 4 years
- Experian Information Solutions, Sr. Network Security Engineer, 3 years
- Liberty Global, Data Center Consultant (Contractor), 3 years
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- CNCF Certified Kubernetes Developer - Associate
- Google Cloud Certified Cloud Engineer - Associate