27 years at Gartner, 44 years industry experience
Location: GA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Bob Anderson is a Vice President, Research on Gartner's ERP Strategy and Applications research team responsible for covering cloud ERP solutions in both service and product-centric organizations.
With a substantial background in product and marketing management, Mr. Anderson spent 17 years at Digital Equipment Corp. (DEC) in business applications and was one of the founding members of its Transaction Processing Resource Center prior to joining Gartner in 1996. His previous Gartner responsibilities include Core Research Vice President, SMB ERP solutions, Research Vice President Wholesale Distribution Industry, TSP Research Vice President SMB Finance and ERP solutions, Cross Practice KI Leader for SMB research, ITL Research Vice President Core Financial Management solutions and ITL Vice President Analyst, Service and Product-centric ERP.
- Digital Equipment Corp., Field Marketing Manager - Transaction Processing Software, 2 years
- Digital Equipment Corp., Regional Software Manager, Enterprise Applications, 4 years
- Digital Equipment Corp., Sr. Software Consultant - DECtp ERP Resource Center, 5 years
- B.S., Political Science/Economics, Gordon College, Wenham, Massachusetts
- Postgraduate Study, Software Product Marketing Executive Management Program, Georgetown University and Penn State University
- Chosen to share top honors as top SMB analyst worldwide by IIAR in 2009
- Member of Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
- Member of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE)
- Member of the SMB Information Technology Alliance (ITA)
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.