1 year at Gartner, 17 years industry experience
Location: China | Language(s): Chinese - Mandarin, English
Roles and Responsibilities
Ben is a Director Analyst in Data & Analytics located in Beijing. He specializes in Artificial Intelligence topics, including AI techniques, data, use cases, applications, skills and organization setup.
Before joining Gartner, Ben worked at Daimler as Product Manager for 4 years on IT digitalization projects. He also led AI studies within the organization and worked as AI trainer and consultant on multiple AI initiatives. Before that, Ben was in IT field for 10 years at global corporates including Sony and Lenovo, as Application Manager and Project Manager deeply engaged in the digital revolution (from waterfall, on premise, monolithic to agile, cloud, microservices).
- Daimler, Product Manager, Digitalization / AI consultant, 4 years
- Lenovo, Project Manager, EAI and B2B, 2 years
- Sony, AM Manager, Customer Facing Applications, 5 years
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Beijing University of Technology;
- Holds PMP and self-driving car engineer certificates
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
09 November 2022Cool Vendors for Analytics Platforms in China
06 September 20223 AI Priorities to Increase Consumer Trust for Retailers in China
29 July 2022Tool: Vendor Identification for Computer Vision Tools and Services