Sr Director Analyst
1 year at Gartner, 16 years industry experience
Location: China | Language(s): Chinese - Mandarin, English
Roles and Responsibilities
Carolin Zhou is a Senior Director, Analyst at Gartner focusing on Infrastructure Cloud Strategy, which includes public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, multicloud management, cloud migration, cloud architecture, cloud management tool, platform service providers (AWS, Alibaba, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Tencent, etc), DevOps, CI/CD, container technologies and distributed systems, etc.
Prior to her career in research, Ms. Zhou has 15 years of experience in IT area with a focus on enterprise architecture, IT governance, shared service management and architecture transformation, API management, Cloud strategy and cloud migration management, solution architecture, big data, IoT, DevOps and IT compliance and risk management, etc.
- BMW China Automotive Trading Ltd., Region China Lead Enterprise Architect , 5 years
- Baidu Ltd, Senior Data Mining Manager , 2 years
- Lenovo, Senior IT Governance Manager and Enterprise Architect, 5 years
- BSC in Optoelectronic Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- MSC in e-Business Management, University of Warwick
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional, Certificated Scrum Master, PMP, COBIT, TOGAF, Certificated Product Owner, ISO 27000, ITIL and ISO30000, CMMI.
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
23 September 20223 Ways to Optimize and Manage Hybrid Cloud Costs in China