Sr Director Analyst
11 years industry experience
Location: CA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Rob Brosnan helps marketing leaders and digital marketers understand, evaluate, and optimize first-party marketing technologies to deliver results. Their research analyzes how capabilities like multichannel marketing, journey orchestration, personalization, and customer data management contribute to successful digital marketing programs. He advises clients on the emerging trends and best practices that engage customers, grow revenue, and capitalize on new customer marketing innovations.
Before joining Gartner, Rob developed product strategy and built product marketing functions for marketing technology providers. They led positioning and coordinated product launches, enablement, and go to market strategy. Previously, they held roles in market analysis, advisory, and digital marketing practices in research firms and higher education. They helped digital marketing leaders to implement new marketing automation and analytics tools, adopt and mature marketing processes, and to build technology skills within marketing teams.
- Forrester Research, Principal Analyst, 3 years
- Movable Ink, Vice President, Product Strategy and Marketing, 3 years
- StrongView Systems, Vice President, Product Strategy and Marketing, 3 years
- B.S., Physics, Clemson University
- M.A., History & Philosophy of Science, Indiana University Bloomington