Sr Director Analyst
1 year at Gartner, 19 years industry experience
Location: GA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Greg Harris is an Analyst in the Gartner for Technical Professionals Security and Risk Management Strategies team. His focus area is Application Security.
Greg has worked in a variety of roles including: Security Engineer, Security Architect, Security Consultant, Digital Forensic Investigator, Information Security Risk Management professional, and Adjunct Professor.
- Cox Communications, eDiscovery & Digital Forensics, 5 years
- EY, Assistant Director, Security Consulting, 6 years
- Verizon, Principal, Information Security Risk Management, 2 years
- B.S., Computer Science & Mathematics, Kennesaw State University
- M.S., Information Systems, Kennesaw State University
- MBA, Kennesaw State University
- CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CDPSE, GCFA, GSTRT
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
10 October 20222023 Planning Guide for Security
16 August 2022Guide to Application Security Concepts
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.