Sr Director Analyst
1 year at Gartner, 26 years industry experience
Location: Netherlands | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
ck Andrade is a Senior Director, Analyst on the healthcare industry research team. She helps clients broadly in healthcare technology with product planning, development, product introduction and lifecycle management, with a focus on Digital Health Platforms and Virtual Care (e.g., remote monitoring, eICU, virtual visits, and virtual consultations). At Gartner, ck builds on her insights gained from 35+ years of hands-on industry experience in North America and Europe, which included expertise in taking digital technologies from vision to market; establishing and managing clinical healthcare services; providing clinical care in physical therapy and psychotherapy; and teaching and research in academic settings.
Prior to joining Gartner, Dr Andrade was Portfolio Marketing Leader Healthcare Technology at Philips. A long-time digital innovator, her 25 + years career in technology began in software development in Silicon Valley startups, including Siebel, and evolved into global Technical Product Management, Portfolio Management and Marketing roles. In these positions, she shaped innovation strategies and brought to market medical devices, provider and consumer-facing apps, and digital health platforms for Robert Bosch Healthcare, the Ontario Telemedicine Network, United Healthcare, Philips and other healthcare companies and technology vendors. Her administrative and clinician experience in healthcare spans 35+ years in settings from ICU to home care.
- Bosch Healthcare (USA and Germany), Product Manager, 4 years
- Philips (USA and Netherlands), Portfolio Marketing Leader and Sr. Director Product Management & Marketing, 7 years
- Siebel Systems (USA), Senior Manager, Web Technology and Manager, QE Web Development, 4 years
- B.Sc. (Physiotherapy), Dept of Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Toronto
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate, Stanford University
- Internship Biomedical Engineering, University of Toronto
- M.Ed., (Applied Psychology), Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
- Ph.D. (Evaluation), Dept of Measurement, Evaluation and Computer Applications, University of Toronto
- Web Application Developer Certificate, San Francisco State University
- Certified Product Manager, Association. of International Product Marketing and Management
- Certified Scrum Product Owner and Scrum Master, Scrum Alliance
- Computer Electronics Show (CES) Innovation Honoree (2015)
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified, Pragmatic Marketing
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
17 February 2023Strengthen Healthcare Customer Engagements With Details of Prospects’ Job Titles and Buying Dynamics
09 February 2023Target Healthcare Buyer Personas to Accelerate Your Go-to-Market Strategy
25 January 2023Quick Answer: What Must Product Leaders Do to Correctly Position Sustainability, ESG, EHS and CSR Capabilities?
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.