1 year at Gartner, 12 years' experience
Location: China | Language(s): Chinese - Mandarin, English
Roles and Responsibilities
Lily Li is a Principal Analyst in Gartner Research based in Gartner's Shanghai office. Ms. Li is responsible primarily for the coverage of worldwide semiconductor manufacturing, foundry, and advanced semiconductor packaging technology markets. She also covers the China semiconductor foundry and semiconductor packaging markets as well. Ms. Lily advises product leaders on emerging technologies and trends, technology and product roadmap development, product integration, new product introduction, product messaging and positioning, go-to-market strategy, production planning, and competitive landscapes in semiconductor foundry and semiconductor assembly, packaging and test service providers. Ms. Li has a master's degree in Optical Materials and Devices from Shanghai Normal University and a bachelor's degree in Physics from Hunan University of Science and Technology.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Li worked in the semiconductor industry for over 10 years, as a new product introduction project manager in the semiconductor packaging industry and most recently, as a process integration engineer, and as semiconductor market analysis, sales and marketing professional in the semiconductor foundry industry.
- ASMC, PROCESS INTEGRATION ENGINEER, 3 years
- SJ SEMICONDUCTOR CORP, PRINCIPAL MARKET ANALYST, CE & TECHNICAL SALES, NPI PROCESS MANAGER, 6 years
- SMIC, BACKEND ENGINEER, 2 years
- Bachelor's degree in Physics from Hunan University of Science and Technology.
- Master's degree in Optical Materials and Devices from Shanghai Normal University.