1 year at Gartner, 1 year industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Sarah Gilchrist advises clients on demand, supply planning, inventory planning, sales and operations planning (S&OP) and customer collaboration in the supply chain space. She brings more than 10 years of operational, hands-on experience in Supply Chain in FMCG companies to her role at Gartner.
Prior to joining Gartner, Dr Gilchrist held various management roles in demand, supply and inventory planning in FMCG, blue chip companies. She also spent 3 years in a manufacturing environment where she managed both packaging and logistics operations. As well as industry experience, Dr Gilchrist worked as a consultant for 4 years at PwC within their mergers and acquisitions team.
- Diageo, Customer Supply Manager, Operations Manager, Planning Manager, 8 years
- Proctor & Gamble, Demand Planning and Customization Team Leader, 3 years
- PwC, M&A Consultant, 4 years
- BSc, Geography, University of Edinburgh
- MSc, Geography, University of London
- PhD, Geography, University of Edinburgh
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
24 March 2023Video: How Can I Build Stronger Links Between My S&OP and S&OE Process?
19 December 2022Sample Executive S&OP Deck — Presentation Materials
01 December 2022Optimize Go-Live Preparation to Improve SCP Technology Implementation Success
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.