1 year at Gartner, 24 years industry experience
Location: FL USA | Language(s): English, N/A
Roles and Responsibilities
Brian has over 23 years of industry experience and covers topics including culture, enhancing strategy & leadership, support delivery models, support optimization, tool evaluation & selection, and channel strategy & execution. Brian's experience spans from Fortune 500 companies to startups and expertise in marketplace operations, government, travel, financial and telecommunications industries. Brian has a track record of success in building exceptional teams, providing superior customer experience tools and leading cultures that strive to reward, recognize and empower employees. Brian has reported to many levels of organizations from CEO, CTO, COO, CCO (Chief Communication Officers), Assistant Secretary, CMO and CFO. Brian has led and been a stakeholder for virtually all areas of an organization, and that unique blend allows him to help deliver meaningful business results from Customer Service & Support.
Brian served as the Head of Customer Operations for the nation's largest lawn care marketplace LawnStarter, appointed as the Director of Customer Experience for the State of Florida's Department of Economic Self-Sufficiency to lead a team of 1,300 to distribute State and Federal aid for a year at the start of the Pandemic and led the implementation of a new chatbot technology that contained 85% of customer inquiries. He led service integration of multiple acquisitions and helped multiple companies successfully sell. Brian also served in leadership roles at Bright House Networks, Charles Schwab & Co and Summit Broadband.
- Bright House Networks, Director of Customer Engagement, 10 years
- Charles Schwab & Co. , Manager of Global Technical Events, 7 years
- State of Florida Department of Children & Families, Director of Customer Experience, 1 year
- University of Central Florida, B.A. in Organizational Communication
- 13 JD Power Awards, CableFax Award for Project of Year
- Numerous speaking engagements for ICMI, Frost & Sullivan, PR News, Social Media Strategies Summit, Host of Association of Cable Communicators Keynote and Hispanic Business Expo Speaker. Bright Ideas STEM, Regional Business Award, Beacon Awards Committees.
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
30 January 20232023 Strategic Roadmap for the Connected Rep
16 December 2022Don’t Let Survey Scores Prevent You From Understanding Your Customers
29 November 2022How to Hire an Effective Speech Analytics Leader