Distinguished VP Analyst
27 years at Gartner, 37 years industry experience
Location: Canada | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Mark Fabbi is a distinguished VP analyst and focuses his research on the strategic use of enterprise network solution. As a key analyst in Gartner's CIO research team, Mr. Fabbi provides insight to midsize enterprise CIOs and IT leaders. A key aspect of his research is to enable MSEs to find rightsized solutions to avoid unnecessary complexity and maximize value to midsize organization. Beyond the MSE focus, Mr. Fabbi continues to drive research across all aspects of enterprise network infrastructure with a particular focus on aligning network solutions with application requirements. His research has also assisted clients achieve more equitable financial relationships with key vendors.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Fabbi worked for Bell Canada and affiliated companies and played a leadership role in developing data networking and managed network service offerings and established key relationships with the pioneers of the emerging data networking market.
- Bell Canada, Director - Advanced Communications, 10 years
- ARTC, Piano Performance from the University of Toronto's Royal Conservatory of Music
- B.S., Computer Science and Applied Mathematics, University of Toronto
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
11 November 2022Midmarket Context: Magic Quadrant for SD-WAN
17 October 2022Quick Answer: How Can Midsize Enterprises Reap Significant Savings by Rightsizing Wireless?
17 October 2022Infographic: Top Priorities, Technologies and Challenges in Midsize Enterprises in 2023
- 09 June 2021 The 2021 Gartner CIO Survey: MSE CIOs’ Next Steps to Drive Business Growth
- 20 June 2021 2021 Gartner CIO Survey: MSE CIOs’ Next Steps to Drive Business Growth (AEST)
- 03 August 2021 Evolve to The Future of Network Security Using the Secure Access Service Edge