Sr Director Analyst
1 year at Gartner, 32 years industry experience
Location: FL USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Work with organizations' senior commercial executives and leaders (CSO, head of sales, head of sales strategy and operations, and sales enablement) to deliver benchmarks, explain frameworks, share best practices, and demonstrate approaches to better enable growth, acquisition, and retention of clients.
Outsourced/Interim/Fractional Sales Executive specializing in penetration of new markets and verticals, optimization of operations, building and top-grading sales team, business pivots, and turnarounds.
- Agile Foxx Holdings, LLC, Founder / Managing Partner / SVP, Sales, 5 years
- General Electric, Head of Global Sales and Commercial Operations, 12 years
- Indeed, Head of Sales, 6 years
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Administration and Management
- Fowler College of Business, San Diego State University
- Honors: Outstanding Graduating Senior
- Six Sigma Greenbelt
- Top Secret Clearance with CIA, NSA, & NRO - Inactive
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
22 March 2023Quick Answer: How Can I Build My Sales Teams’ Resilience To Adversity?
14 February 2023How CSOs Can Help Their Teams Navigate Competing Talent Priorities
30 November 2022The Chief Sales Officer’s First 100 Days
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.