Sr Director Analyst
1 year at Gartner, 1 year experience
Location: WA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Claudia Clemens is a Senior Director, Analyst, based in Seattle, WA as part of Gartner's Supply Chain Research and Advisory Practice. Claudia is the industry expert for Consumer Products supply chain, helping CSCO's shape strategy with research on industry trends and best practices, supply chain collaboration, Supply Chain benchmarking, supply chain metrics and performance management, consumer backorder strategies, emerging topics and more.
Ms. Clemens has over 20 years of supply chain experience, starting out in apparel and jewelry, then transitioning to consumer electronics. Ms. Clemens found striking similarities in fashion and technology supply chains with short lifecycles, long lead-times, obsolescence risks, and strong product launch demands while working for both retailers and manufacturers of consumer electronics. In addition, Ms. Clemens led In-Stock management for technology product categories at Amazon, leading direct-to-consumer categories. Prior to joining Gartner in 2022, she led forecast automation for Samsung Electronics America's e-commerce division and served as Director for Samsung wholesale supply chain integration with Costco and Amazon accounts.
- Amazon, Senior Manager, Consumer Electronics In-stock, 2 years
- Microsoft, Senior Manager, Supply Chain Strategy, 3 years
- Samsung Electronics America, Director, Supply Chain and Operations, 3 years
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Illinois, Dekalb, Illinois, USA
- Certificate in Supply Chain Strategy, M.I.T. Sloan, Cambridge, MA, USA
- M.A., Reinwardt Academy, Amsterdam School of Arts, Amsterdam, The Netherlands