1 year at Gartner, 13 years' experience
Location: Brazil | Language(s): English, Portuguese, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
He advises data and analytics leaders on making the most from their investments in their analytics strategies and investments, from technology selection to cultural and organizational changes required to extract the most value from data and analytics initiatives. His main areas of knowledge and interest are Data Storytelling, Data Science, Data Literacy, Self-service Analytics, and Augmented Analytics.
Edgar acted as a technology and business consultant in a major Brazilian systems integrator, where he advised customers in multiple industries towards technology adoption, vendor sourcing, and process optimization. After completing his MBA at the Carnegie Mellon University, Edgar worked in a variety of Silicon Valley companies in Strategy & Analytics roles. He extracted insight from data and drove initiatives to support sales and product leaders; built data models to potential customers towards a specific market or product, cross-validating data from several different sources and provided insightful data visualizations; and led adoption of analytics solutions.
- Oracle, Strategy Advisor, 1 year
- Twilio, Strategy & Analytics Manager, 1 year
- VMware, Strategy & Analytics Manager, 2 years
- - Bsc. Computer Science - Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (UFSC)
- - Certificate in Business Administration, Insper
- - Master of Business Administration (MBA), Carnegie Mellon University