1 year at Gartner,
Location: FL USA | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
Ronak Gohel is a Research Director in the Logistics, Customer Fulfillment and Network Design Team. Ronak advises companies on designing supply chain networks to optimize performance and capacity for total network cost, service, agility and resilience. Ronak can utilize his deep knowledge of delivering network design studies to help companies unlock the potential of network design.
Ronak has 7 years of experience in completing network design studies and overseeing implementation of the design strategies. With focus on manufacturing and distribution network, Ronak has good understanding of challenges faced in the industry and common factors that can be applied widely to supply chain networks.
- CHEP USA, Supply Chain Optimization Manager, 7 years
- Dean Foods, Supply Chain Optimization Sr Manager, 2 years
- Medtronic, Network Design Program Manager Lead, 3 years
- Bachelor of Science, University of Florida, Chemical Engineering
- Master in Business Administration, University of Miami (FL)
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
19 May 2023Key Factors to Evaluate in a Global Manufacturing Site Selection Activity
19 May 2023Tool: Evaluating Countries for Manufacturing Site Selection
01 May 2023Drive Recognition for the Value of Network Design With a Robust Value Tracking Process
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.