Assoc Principal Analyst
1 year at Gartner, 8 years industry experience
Location: KY USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Lorraine Gavin is an Organizational Development Analyst in the Gartner Supply Chain Practice. Lorraine primarily supports Chief Supply Chain Officers (CSCOs) and Functional Leaders across industries through research and inquiry in the areas of change management and organization design. As a Certified Professional of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM-CP), Lorraine brings her background and experience as acting HR Generalist in the Supply Chain into her role at Gartner to support clients in transforming their organization.
Prior to joining Gartner, Lorraine was an Operations Manager for Portwest, leading distribution, HR and service functions for the company's US division. In previous experiences, Lorraine held several B2C and B2B Sales and Business Development roles in safety, retail and non-profit.
- Portwest LLC, Operations Manager, Business Development Manager, 6 years
- BA, Applied Languages: French, Spanish & TESOL, Univeristy of Limerick
- MBS, Business Practice: International Business Development, Organisational Development & Transformation, Irish Management Institute
- Getting Talent Back to Work - SHRM Certification
- OSHA General Industry Safety and Health - 30 Hours
- Society of Human Resource Management - Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Veterans at Work - SHRM Certification
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.