Sr Principal Analyst
1 year at Gartner, 4 years' experience
Location: India | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi
Roles and Responsibilities
Shrish Pant is a Senior Principal Analyst at Gartner with the Emerging Technologies and Trends group. He is responsible for developing research around emerging memories, other memories and other related emerging technologies. He advises product leaders on emerging technologies and trends, technology and product roadmap development, product targeting and positioning, go-to-market strategy, and competitive landscapes for all the stakeholders of semiconductor memory market.
Advisory and consulting for ICT, TMT, Automation and FSI clients. Data models for deployment of critical energy saving infrastructure across Telecommunication sites. Research support for New Product development Business Case for technology product installations.
- Deloitte, Senior Analyst, 2 years
- Markets and Markets, Senior Analyst, 3 years
- Oceaneering, Senior Market Analyst 2, 3 years
- Bachelors in Technology, Power Systems Engineering, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- MBA, Power Management, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- Post Graduate Programme, Business Analytics and Business intelligence
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
27 September 2023Emerging Tech: Top Semiconductor Technology Trends in Autonomous Vehicles, 2023
25 September 2023Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Semiconductor and Electronics Technologies
21 September 2023Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology