Sr Director Analyst
1 year at Gartner, 1 year industry experience
Location: GA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Tyler Huguley is a Sr. Director Analyst in Gartner's Sales Practice
Tyler has 14 years experience in Sales and Sale Operations in the Media, Automotive and Consumer Goods (B2B) industries. He also has three years of experience practicing law in private practice and in-house with Cox Enterprises. Prior to Gartner, Tyler gained extensive experience in sales transformations, revenue optimization, go-to-market transitions, and strategic analysis (sales, market, customer, performance) while working with Cox Automotive and Kimberly-Clark Professional. For both companies, he led strategic projects that transformed how to meet customer needs and drive business results.
- Cox Automotive, Director Sales Effectiveness, 11 years
- Kimberly-Clark Professional, Head of Global Commercial Analytics & Director North American Sales Enablement, 3 years
- Bachelors of Science in Commerce & Business Administration, University of Alabama (Major: Business Management, Minor: Computer Science)
- Juris Doctorate, Mercer University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
01 March 2023Infographic: RevOps Implementation Blueprint
24 January 2023Quick Answer: How Can CSOs Respond Faster to Threats and Opportunities in a Changing Environment?
14 December 2022Future-Proofing Sales Operations Talent
- 16 May 2023 - 17 May 2023 CSO & Sales Leader Conference
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.