1 year at Gartner, 25 years' experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English, Turkish
Roles and Responsibilities
Sema works in Applied Risk Management focusing on Cybersecurity Risk Management and Security Program/Frameworks. In her previous roles, Sema was responsible for information/cybersecurity strategy, governance, risk management and assurance in various roles such as CISO, Senior Vice President, Director and Management Consultant.
She has 24 years of experience in information/cybersecurity strategy, governance, resilience, risk management, assurance and compliance, and hold CISO, Senior VP and Director titles. Her previous work experience covers specialities like Information / Cybersecurity, Privacy, Data Protection, Payment Systems Security, Risk Management, 3rd Party Risk Assurance, Governance, IT/Cyber/ISMS Audits, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Cyber Resilience, Incident Planning/Response, Crisis Management/Communication, Security Awareness and Behavioural Change with an industry focus on technology, fintech, insurance, banking, retail, energy and higher education.
- Aksigorta, Head of IT Governance, CISO, 2 years
- BKM (Interbank Card Center of Turkey), Senior Vice President, Information Security, IT Compliance & Service Management, 2 years
- Truth ISC Technology and Security Consultancy LTD, Director, 6 years
- BSc, Computer Science, Marmara University, First-Class Honors Degree
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Isik University, First-Class Honors Degree
- Most Inspiring Women in Cyber 2021 - Award Winner
- TechWomen100 2020 - Award Winner