Sr Director Analyst
1 year at Gartner, 24 years' experience
Location: MA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Melissa Lane is a Sr Director Analyst at Gartner where she covers Analyst Relations as part of the Tech Product Marketing research. Ms. Lane has more than 20 years of tech marketing experience, including global analyst relations, press relations, executive and employee communications, and crisis PR. She has led the communications strategy for three organizations during their acquisitions by HPE, IBM, and Adobe.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Lane created and led analyst relations teams (public, private, niche and mega vendor) in-house and started her career in global technology public relations agencies.
- Adobe/Neolane, Marketing Communications, 3 years
- HPE/Zerto, Global Director, Analyst and Press Relations, 3 years
- IBM/Resilient Systems, Director of Marketing, 2 years
- BS, Mass Communications with a minor in Political Science, Boston University
- MBA, F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, Babson College