1 year at Gartner, 19 years' experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Sagar Patel is a Director in Gartner's Security and Risk Management practice. He advises Information Technology and Security leadership across the industry spectrum on Practical Leadership, Security Operations, Infrastructure Security, and Identity and Access Management. He is known for his broad technical and commercial knowledge, end-to-end solution and service delivery experience, out-of-the-box thinking, and problem-solving skills to help organizations defend against the everchanging information and cyber security landscape.
Mr. Patel brings international experience in technology and cyber security solution delivery, large-scale program management, infrastructure & operations management, enterprise services, governance, and cost engineering. He has worked for Financial Services, Consulting, Global Events, Managed Service Providers, Higher Education, Broadcasting, News and Print Media clientele amongst others.
- Atos, London 2012 Olympics, ODA, Consultant, Architect, 3 years
- Refinitiv, London Stock Exchange Group, Director, Risk and Productivity Program Management, 3 years
- T-Systems, Deutsche Telekom, Consultant, Global Security Transformation, 2 years
- B.Eng (Hons) Electronics and Computer Systems, King's College London
- Executive Education, Financial Technologies, Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
- Management, Westminster Business School, London