Sr Director Analyst
25 years' experience
Location: UT USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Travis Lee is a Senior Director security analyst in the Technology and Service Provider (TSP) division of Gartner, researching emerging technology and trends (ETT) for technology product leaders. Mr. Lee researches technology, markets and trends impacting security services especially managed detection and response, extended detection and response, email security, and security operations. This focus includes managed security services, security consulting and security professional services. He has more than 20 years of tech experience in product leadership positions with security, SaaS and MSSP vendors including Verizon, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology, AOL, and Trustwave. Mr. Lee has previously worked in the fields of product management, product marketing and business development.
1) Global product team leadership for product definition, partnerships, go-to-market and product growth of database security and email security product lines. 2) Directed sales enablement and go-to-market activities for the security portfolio of security advisory and managed security services. 3) Directed global product strategy for security solutions to include product awareness, demand generation, sales enablement, marketing programs, and customer experience improvement.
- DXC Technology , Director Product Marketing and Sales Enablement, 3 years
- Trustwave , Director Product Management, 3 years
- Verizon, Product Marketing Manager, 2 years
- B.A., Business Administration and Chinese, Brigham Young University
- MBA, Marriott School of Business, Brigham Young University
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified