Distinguished VP Analyst
25 years at Gartner, 33 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Cathy Tornbohm has more than 25 years' experience in the industry and is a Gartner Distinguished VP analyst responsible for Hyperautomation research as it affects services and software providers.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Tornbohm provided strategic market and competitive analysis for BT, and Cable and Wireless and at Mobil Oil in sourcing and procurement.
- BT Consulting and Systems Integration, Market Research Manager, 6 years
- Cable & Wireless, Market Research Manager, 1 year
- Mobil Oil, Procurement Analyst, 1 year
- B.S., Industrial Business Systems, De Montfort University
- M.S., Marketing and Product Management, Cranfield University
- Two Gartner Thought Leadership Awards
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
23 February 2023Emerging Tech Impact Radar: Enterprise Software
31 January 2023Market Opportunity Map: Hyperautomation via Process-Agnostic Software, Worldwide
24 January 2023Vendor Rating: Accenture
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.