Distinguished VP Analyst
24 years at Gartner, 31 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Cathy Tornbohm has more than 25 years' experience in the industry and is a Gartner Distinguished VP analyst responsible for business process outsourcing (BPO), Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and IT services research. Ms. Tornbohm specializes in researching the advantages and challenges of adopting RPA and BPO for administrative purposes, specifically finance and accounting, and procurement BPO.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Tornbohm provided strategic market and competitive analysis for BT, and Cable and Wireless and at Mobil Oil in sourcing and procurement.
- BT Consulting and Systems Integration, Market Research Manager, 6 years
- Cable & Wireless, Market Research Manager, 1 year
- Mobil Oil, Procurement Analyst, 1 year
- B.S., Industrial Business Systems, De Montfort University
- M.S., Marketing and Product Management, Cranfield University
- Two Gartner Thought Leadership Awards