25 years at Gartner, 51 years' experience
Location: Brazil | Language(s): English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
Cassio Dreyfuss is a Vice President in Gartner Research, on the CIO research team. He focuses his research on the areas of business-IT interface. On the business side, he addresses the business value of IT, the business role of the IT organization, demand management and shared services; on the IT side, he addresses IT strategy, planning, governance, management and organization issues. His leading research interests are in the area of new collaborative work patterns and IT organization models. Mr. Dreyfuss also focuses on organizational, development and change management issues. He is research country leader for Brazil.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Dreyfuss was the head of Atos consulting unit in Brazil.
- Atos (Formerly Origin), Director of Consulting Business Unit, 4 years
- Banco Itau, Manager of Information Systems and User Computing, 11 years
- Various formations, Management and IT Consultant, 12 years
- Completed graduate program in Business Administration, Organizational Theory and Behavior, FGV-EAESP, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Completed professional development courses in Brazil and abroad
- Holds a B.S., Mechanical Engineering, IMT-Maua, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- HITEC - Recognized as one of the 50 IT leaders in Latin America (Hitec-50 2013 and Hitec-50 2014)
- Leading Performance - Excellence Award, 2014, Gartner Brazil
- Presentation Excellence Award, 2014
- Thought Leadership Award, 2018