Distinguished VP Analyst
25 years at Gartner, 25 years' experience
Location: NC USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Kimberly Harris-Ferrante is a Vice President and Distinguished Analyst in Gartner's Global Financial Services Industry Research and Advisory. Ms. Harris-Ferrante is responsible for monitoring the business and technology trends within the global property and casualty and life insurance industries. Her areas of specialization includes the business strategies and technologies to support digital insurance, customer experience management, insurtechs, claims transformation, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence. She helps clients visualize the major industry trends and emerging technologies, including the short- and long-term impact on the insurance industry.
Ms. Harris-Ferrante has been active in the research field since 1992 and has been involved in multiple projects in social sciences, healthcare, law and information technology. In these positions, she supported quantitative research projects, including focus group support, survey creation, data entry, programming, statistical analysis and report writing.
- East Carolina University, Research Assistant, 2 years
- Research Triangle Institute, Health Analyst, 6 years
- B.A., Psychology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Completed Course Work for a Ph.D. at North Carolina State University (Key Areas of Concentration Included Research Methodology and Statistics)
- M.A., Sociology, East Carolina University