Distinguished VP Analyst
23 years at Gartner, 39 years industry experience
Location: Australia | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Andy Rowsell-Jones is a Vice President and Distinguished Analyst in Gartner's CIO & Executive Leadership Research team, with interests in business and technology strategy, management, organization, and profit and cost improvement programs. His recent work has focused on Mergers and Acquisitions, defining the management agendas for CIOs, IT strategy, IT cost optimization, stakeholder management, and defining IT performance metrics.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Rowsell-Jones worked for a number of management consultancies, including Accenture and Arthur D. Little, servicing clients in the financial services sector. He has worked extensively in Asia, Europe and North America.
- Accenture, Senior Manager, 6 years
- Arthur D. Little, Associate, 2 years
- Nolan Norton & Co., Manager, 5 years
- B.A., honors, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University College, London
- M.B.A., London Business School
- Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants (U.K.)
- Member of the Australian Computer Society (Australia)
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
02 September 2022How to Bridge the Digital Execution Talent Gap
28 August 2021How to Prepare for Internal Resource Negotiations: A Checklist
17 August 2022Infographic: Do You Know What Your CEO Expects From You in 2022?
- 01 December 2020 The Gartner 2021 APAC CIO Agenda: 4 Ways to Accelerate Digital Business
- 14 February 2021 The Gartner 2021 ANZ CIO Agenda: 4 Ways to Accelerate Digital Business
- 18 January 2022 The Gartner 2022 CIO Agenda: Make Composability Your Superpower (APAC)