Distinguished VP Analyst
24 years at Gartner, 41 years industry experience
Location: Australia | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Andy Rowsell-Jones is a Vice President and Distinguished Analyst in Gartner's CIO & Executive Leadership Research team, with interests in business and technology strategy, management, organization, and profit and cost improvement. His recent work has focused on successful Mergers and Acquisitions, defining the management agendas for CIOs, IT strategy, stakeholder management, and defining IT performance metrics.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Rowsell-Jones worked for a number of management consultancies, including Accenture and Arthur D. Little, servicing clients in the financial services sector. He has worked extensively in Asia, Europe and North America.
- Accenture, Senior Manager, 6 years
- Arthur D. Little, Associate, 2 years
- Nolan Norton & Co., Manager, 5 years
- B.A., honors, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University College, London
- M.B.A., London Business School
- Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants (U.K.)
- Member of the Australian Computer Society (Australia)