Distinguished VP Analyst
18 years at Gartner, 42 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Debra Logan is a VP and Gartner Fellow in Gartner Research. Ms. Logan covers strategic topics in the Data and Analytics IT Leaders team. She also covers all aspects of the Office of the Chief Data Officer and other new and emerging information focused roles Ms. Logan does research on change and change management, data driven culture change, leadership development & coaching, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in IT.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Logan was an independent consultant to IT organizations in the United Kingdom and Europe, helping them to formulate strategies and evaluate technologies. She had previously worked for a company that specialized in knowledge-based systems and artificial intelligence applications.
- Carnegie Group, Director of Business Development (EMEA), 10 years
- E&W Richardson, Managing Director and Principle Consultant, 2 years
- Meridio, Director of Strategic Marketing, 1 year
- B.A., Psychology and History, Washington and Jefferson College
- Level 5 Diploma in the IFEEL Method of Equine Facilitated Human Development
- M.A., Information Science, University of Pittsburgh
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
17 February 2023Criteria for Selecting Data Literacy Providers for Enterprises That Want to Be More Data-Driven
23 December 2022Predicts 2023: Chief Data and Analytics Officers Need to Create Value and Make an Impact Now
16 December 2021CIOs Must Renew Commitments to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to Boost Talent Retention
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.