22 years at Gartner, 23 years industry experience
Location: Hong Kong | Language(s): English, French
Roles and Responsibilities
Christophe Uzureau covers how blockchain and tokenization shape digital strategies and enable new digital assets such as digital currencies, security tokens, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and data assets. Mr. Uzureau is responsible for exploring the economic value of decentralization, and how to prepare for decentralized finance (DeFi)and new value exchange models. Mr. Uzureau is also responsible for advising banks on their digital financial strategies and how to develop digital financial services ecosystems.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Uzureau worked for Context, a London-based IT research company. He produced reports on main industry players and prepared industry teleconferences. In addition, he was responsible for keeping clients up to date with their competitive environment and industry trends.
- Context, Analyst, 2 years
- Bachelor's Degree, European Economics and Finance (With Honors), University of Nantes, France
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
28 September 2021Crypto and Digital Asset Opportunities for Insurance
24 August 2022How Banks Can Take On Super-Apps
12 August 2022Embedded Finance Is Driving Innovation and Differentiation in Banking
- 14 October 2020 The Real Business of Blockchain
- 17 November 2020 Digital Acceleration of Global Commerce Demands New Business Infrastructures
- 19 April 2022 Master the Rise of Embedded Finance Within Your Financial Services Organisation