Sr Director Analyst
10 years at Gartner, 32 years industry experience
Location: GA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Adam Hils is a Research Director with Gartner Research. He covers network security, including intrusion prevention systems (IPS), enterprise firewalls and UTMs. In addition, Mr. Hils provides advice to budget-constrained midsize enterprises about prioritizing security investments.
Mr. Hils has performed in several strategic product marketing and management roles. In those roles, he focused on helping customers enhance their security postures.
- Barracuda Networks, Director, Enterprise Solutions, 1 year
- HP Enterprise Security, Senior Product Line Manager, 3 years
- IBM Internet Security Systems, Security Strategist, 2 years
- Bachelor's degree in English, Georgia Southern University
- Master's degree in Management, Georgia Institute of Technology
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
19 December 2022Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls
06 October 2022Cool Vendors in Hybrid Work Security
31 August 2022Critical Capabilities for Cloud Web Application and API Protection