1 year at Gartner, 41 years industry experience
Location: TX USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Cameron Haight is a Vice President within Gartner's Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) for IT Leaders organization. His primary coverage is focused on optimizing IT operations automation strategy and design with an emphasis on human factors. Cameron has held a variety of senior management roles at companies such as VMware and BMC Software, and prior to his return to Gartner, was an independent management and technology consultant. Cameron has helped to pioneer Gartner research in areas such as cloud management platforms and Application Performance Monitoring (APM) as well as DevOps and Web-scale IT.
Prior to joining rejoining Gartner, Mr. Haight spent 3 years as the America's CTO at VMware and also led his own independent consulting company for 2 years.
- BMC Software, Director, Product Management and Development, 7 years
- Gartner, Vice President, 17 years
- VMware, VP & CTO, Americas, 3 years
- B.S.B.A., High Honors, Economics, University of Florida
- M.B.A., University of Houston
- Gartner Thought Leadership Award
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.