23 years at Gartner, 28 years industry experience
Location: New Zealand | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Marcus Blosch, Ph.D., is a VP of Research on Gartner's Enterprise Architecture team based in Asia/Pacific. He focuses on using Business Architecture to innovate, transform and create adaptive organizations, creating and leveraging business ecosystems and human-centric design and design thinking to to innovate.
Prior to joining Gartner, he worked at DHL's global headquarters, driving global change programs as part of DHL's strategy to create a global logistics business focused on providing value-added services. He was responsible for creating and managing the programs that would bring this about, transforming DHL's business model.
- DHL, Business Modeller, 3 years
- Lloyds Register, Business Development Director, 3 years
- Novario International, Partner, 4 years
- B.Eng, honors, Mechanical Engineering, University of Portsmouth
- M.B.A., Henley Management College
- Ph.D., Business School, University of Portsmouth
- Chartered Engineer (C.Eng)
- Member Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- Member of the Institute of Directors
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
01 June 2023Hype Cycle for Enterprise Architecture, 2023
23 May 2023A Business Capability Model for Sustainability
05 May 20237 Causes of Strategy Execution Failure and How to Prevent Them
- 11 September 2023 - 13 September 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.