23 years at Gartner, 39 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): Broad Yorkshire, English
Roles and Responsibilities
Pete Redshaw is an Analyst for the Banking team (Analysis and Evaluation) within Research and Advisory. His principal coverage areas include: CEO survey, CIO survey, Future of Banking, KPIs & Econometrics, "Eye on Innovation" and the Recession/Downturn work.
Mr. Redshaw joined Gartner in 2000. Before that he was a Finance/Business Consultant at Capgemini (IT Services), where he was involved in IT project work for numerous clients in the financial services sector. He worked in the IT industry for 16 years before joining Gartner. At CAP Scientific, Software Sciences and Capgemini, he worked on multiple IT projects and across all life cycle stages, from requirements and design to development, testing, implementation and operation.
- CAP Scientific (acquired by Sema, then Atos), Programmer, 3 years
- Capgemini/Hoskyns, Principal Consultant, 13 years
- Software Sciences, Senior Programmer, 1 year
- 1. Postgraduate Certificate in Maths (Probability & Statistics)- ongoing
- 2. Postgraduate Certificate in Education, Physics, University of London
- 3. B.Sc., Physics, University of Manchester, Honours
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
12 January 2023Banking and Investment Services CIO Priorities 2023: Insights for Technology and Service Provider Product Plans
11 January 20232023 CIO and Technology Executive Agenda: A Banking and Investment Services Perspective
13 December 2022Infographic: Financial Services Business Priority Tracker 3Q22
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.