Distinguished VP Analyst
21 years at Gartner, 32 years industry experience
Location: Canada | Language(s): English, French
Roles and Responsibilities
Hung LeHong is a Distinguished VP Analyst on the Executive Leadership of Digital Business research team. He focuses on CEOs and other C-level executives to help them anticipate changes to business models and customer trends caused by digital business. He helps executives understand what's coming in three years and beyond, so they can innovate today to improve their position or effectiveness in the future.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. LeHong was with Accenture, where he worked for eight years with retail, consumer products and telecommunications companies in Canada and the U.S. He has helped clients manage process and organizational challenges arising from large transformational initiatives in a number of functional areas. Previous to this, Mr. LeHong worked for General Electric in the Manufacturing Management Program.
- Accenture, Senior Manager, 8 years
- General Electric, Manufacturing Management Program, 2 years
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, with a minor in Management, McGill University
- Completed General Electric's two-year management program
- 12 Gartner Thought Leadership Awards
- Gartner Analyst of the Year (2016)
- Writing and Graphics Awards
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
17 August 2022Three Ways to Better Manage Market-Facing Digital Products
13 June 2022Digital Transformation Starts With Redefining Your Value Proposition
09 June 2021Digital Business Ambition: Transform or Optimize?
- 06 December 2021 Hybrid Everything: CIOs Can Reinvent How We Work, Interact, and Live Life
- 15 June 2022 New Disruptive and Innovative Digital Business Models