Sr Managing Partner
22 years at Gartner, 27 years' experience
Location: Arlington, VA USA | Language(s): English, Spanish
Roles and Responsibilities
Erika Chahil is a Managing Partner in Gartner Consulting based in Arlington, Virginia. She has more than 15 years of experience in health and human services management consulting.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Chahil was the lead systems engineer for the DOD Health Affairs Resources Information Technology Program Office. She also worked in the DOD Health Affairs Clinical IT Program Office, where she provided management and systems engineering oversight of multitiered client/server and Web-based enterprisewide systems.
- Allowed to work in the European Union
- Bachelor's degree (with honors) in Electrical Engineering, John Brown University
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Information and Management Systems (CPHIMS)
- ITIL Certified
- ITIL(R) Version 3 Foundation
- Master's degree in Engineering Management with a concentration in Marketing of Technology and Engineering Economics, George Washington University
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
15 March 2023A Business Capability Reference Model for Human Services