Sr Director, Quantitative Analytics and
22 years at Gartner, 28 years industry experience
Location: Toronto, ON Canada | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Peter Middleton is a market research analyst and is part of the Quantitative Innovation group. He is the forecast lead for IoT. Mr. Middleton has been with Gartner for more than 17 years and is a key analyst driving forecast development.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Middleton had experience in engineering analysis and software development.
- Idea Research, Analyst, 2 years
- Ontario Hydro, Design Engineer, 4 years
- Royal Bank Financial Group, Systems Analyst, 2 years
- B.A.Sc., Engineering Science
- M.B.A., Queen's University
- M.Eng., Mechanical Engineering, University of Toronto
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
04 January 2023Forecast: Internet of Things, Endpoints and Communications, Worldwide, 2021-2031, 4Q22 Update
25 November 2022Update: Gartner to Revise Its Internet of Things Forecast Segmentation
28 October 2022Forecast: Internet of Things, Endpoints and Communications, Worldwide, 2021-2031, 3Q22 Update