Sr Director, Quantitative Analytics and
22 years at Gartner, 28 years' experience
Location: Toronto, ON Canada | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Peter Middleton is a market research analyst and is part of the Quantitative Innovation group. He is the forecast lead for IoT. Mr. Middleton has been with Gartner for more than 17 years and is a key analyst driving forecast development.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Middleton had experience in engineering analysis and software development.
- Idea Research, Analyst, 2 years
- Ontario Hydro, Design Engineer, 4 years
- Royal Bank Financial Group, Systems Analyst, 2 years
- B.A.Sc., Engineering Science
- M.B.A., Queen's University
- M.Eng., Mechanical Engineering, University of Toronto
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
18 September 2023Forecast Analysis: Enterprise and Automotive IoT, Worldwide
14 July 2023Internet of Things Forecast Data
07 July 2023Market Definitions and Methodology: Internet of Things Forecast