19 years at Gartner, 23 years industry experience
Location: China | Language(s): Chinese - Mandarin, Chinese - Shanghaiese (Wu), English
Roles and Responsibilities
Sandy Shen is a VP Analyst with the commerce technology and experience team at Gartner. Ms. Shen specializes in digital commerce and business strategies, business models, technologies, vendor landscape and emerging trends. She has an in-depth knowledge of the commerce application market, and advises global organizations on their digital initiatives and technology decisions. She helps IT leaders make decisions on technologies, application architectures and vendor selections, and technology vendors improve their product offerings and messaging.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Shen worked for Siemens China as a Strategic Marketing Manager. Her primary duties included developing marketing strategies for key telcos and supporting customer-facing engagements.
- Global Wireless, Strategic Analyst, 1 year
- Siemens China, Strategic Marketing Manager, 2 years
- B.S., Economics, Shanghai International Studies University
- M.B.A., Wake Forest University, United States
- Excellence in Teamwork, Gartner Asia/Pacific, October 2004
- Outstanding Leadership and Business Impact, 2020 Annual Research & Advisory Award