Practice Vice President
19 years at Gartner, 33 years' experience
Location: NH USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
David Coyle is the Practice Vice President responsible for leading the Project and Portfolio Management and PSS teams in the Gartner ITLTP group. Mr. Coyle previously was a manager of the Infrastructure and Operations team. He has over 25 years of IT experience.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Coyle spent nine years at Hyperion Solutions, where he held several Director-level positions within the infrastructure operations organization, including managing IT support services in Europe while living in France. He was also a Network and Email Specialist at Taco Bell.
- Hyperion Solutions, Director of Infrastructure and Operations, 9 years
- Taco Bell Corp., Systems Analyst, 3 years
- B.A., Business Administration, University of Connecticut
- M.B.A., University of Connecticut
- Gartner Team Manager of the Year Award, 2015
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
27 April 2016An IT Service Catalog Is More Than Just Service Request Management
31 March 2016Market Share: All Software Markets, Worldwide, 2015
18 February 2016Market Definitions and Methodology: Software