18 years at Gartner, 33 years industry experience
Location: Austria | Language(s): English, German, Russian (basic)
Roles and Responsibilities
Christian Titze is a Research Vice President with nearly three decades of professional experience in general IT and business application management (SCM and ERP). Mr. Titze is part of the SCM analyst team covering the IT/supply chain alignment from a technology perspective, with special attention to architecture, technology enablement/transformation and wider application topics. He also acts as agenda manager for supply chain technology, managing and coordinating related research activities on global scale. He covers a wide range of industry sectors, primarily industrial and engineering products. His regional coverage is essentially Europe, but he also offers client and sales support across the globe.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Titze spent about 15 years in IT, manufacturing, technology and consulting industries, working for Henkel CEE, KPMG Peat Marwick, Plaut, MAS/IBM and Teleflex on a global basis. From being a system analyst and technical consultant to establishing and managing an ESP/IT competence center as managing director, he has extensive work experience within each level of projects and organizations.
- MAS/IBM (U.S.), Managing Principal (Managing Partner), 2 years
- Plaut (U.S.), Practice Lead, 3 years
- Teleflex IT Services (DE), Managing Director, 5 years
- Degree of Data Processing Specialist, Vienna Institute of Business Development
- Master of Business Data Processing (Informatics), Technical University of Vienna
- Thunderbird International Consortium Program, U.S. Graduate School of International Management
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
15 March 2022The Advancement of Supply Chain Control Towers
09 March 2023Top Trends in Strategic Supply Chain Technology 2023
02 February 2023Supply Chain Technology Strategy and Selection Primer for 2023
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.