Sr Principal Analyst
18 years at Gartner, 24 years industry experience
Location: Finland | Language(s): English, Finnish
Roles and Responsibilities
Hanna Karki is a Senior Principal Analyst in Gartner's Retail Industry Practice. She leads the research on retail go-to-market (GTM) for technology providers selling to Tier 1&2 global multichannel retailers with substantial physical presence. Her advice is within the research areas covered within the Gartner retail agenda, and topics include positioning, messaging, and storytelling techniques and frameworks. She also advises retail vendor product leaders on key market trends, new technologies, future scenarios, and opportunities and how retailers are transforming from multichannel retailing to unified retail commerce. In addition, Ms. Karki leads environmental sustainability in the retail research agenda.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Karki was Research Service Manager at Marketvisio. In her role, she was responsible for the customer engagement and financial success of Marketvisio's Finnish based research services. At the same time, she was conducting research in several areas, such as CRM, IT services, digital workplace, and industry specific IT trends and spending in retail. Prior to that, she was a Client Partner for Gartner technology provider clients. Marketvisio was a Gartner sales agent in Finland, acquired by Gartner in 2014.
- Marketvisio, Client Partner at Gartner Services, 7 years
- Marketvisio, Service Manager and Research Analyst, 2 years
- Nokia Business Infrastructure, Program Management & Quality Support, 5 years
- B.B.A., Marketing and HR, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
- Entrepreneur Qualification in Business Administration, Finnish Institute for Enterprise Management
- Specialist Qualification in Leadership and Management, Institute of Marketing
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.