Sr Principal Analyst
11 years at Gartner, 21 years industry experience
Location: Japan | Language(s): English, Japanese
Roles and Responsibilities
Akimasa Nakao is a Principal Analyst at Gartner, where he covers sourcing and IT services. Key areas of research for Mr. Nakao are sourcing strategies, market trends and vendor competitiveness in the IT services.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Nakao worked for a global research firm in Tokyo as an analyst of IT services market.
- Canon Software Information Systems, Sales Engineer, 4 years
- Daikin Industries, Sales Engineer, 1 year
- IDC Japan, Market Analyst, 3 years
- Master of Business Administration, The University of Sheffield, U.K.
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
28 March 2023ServiceNow Strategic Sourcing Guide
14 March 20232023年の展望：新たな期待とリスクを背負うアウトソーシングの「戦略」と「戦術」
03 March 2023SAPライセンス契約で注意すべき10のポイント
- 13 June 2023 - 14 June 2023 Application Innovation & Business Solutions Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.