16 years at Gartner, 37 years industry experience
Location: NY USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Frank Marsala is a Vice President responsible for the security, networking and communications sectors for Gartner Invest. In this role he analyzes and expands upon the work produced by Gartner industry analysts covering the these sectors, with an eye toward the need of the investment community.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Marsala was on Wall Street for nine years where he was responsible for coverage of telecommunications equipment and services companies. Prior to this, he was with Bell Atlantic (now Verizon) for 12 years, where he was involved with business planning for the company's wireless and wireline divisions.
- First Albany Capital, Equity Analyst - Telecom Equipment and Services, 4 years
- ING Barings, Equity Analyst - Wireless Services, 1 year
- Robertson Stephens, Equity Analyst - Wireless Services, 1 year
- B.B.A., Pace University, 1983
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), 1997
- M.B.A., Baruch College, 1993
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
07 March 2023Vendor Rating: Cisco
22 February 2023Magic Quadrant for 5G Network Infrastructure for Communications Service Providers
10 February 2023Vendor Rating: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.